Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let It Snow!!

We didn't get a chance to play in the snow last weekend so Tucker has been promising Halle all week that he'd play out in the snow with her today (knowing we'd be getting another big storm!). It took about 20 minutes to get both Halle & Aidan all suited up in their snow gear. Aidan kept falling down and wasn't able to get back up, it was so funny! I couldn't believe how much snow there was.


Halle pulling Aidan on the sled!



Being pulled by Halle!



Halle was so excited to make snow angels!



Aidan was fascinated with the snow...










Building a snowman with Dad!



He's not the happiest (or tallest!) snowman!



Aidan kept waving at the snowman and saying hi to him. It was so cute!





Tucker and Halle attacked me with snowballs when I was trying to take pictures of them!



They had so much fun playing outside while dad shoveled all the snow. After about an hour they were pretty cold and ready to come in. We had soup and hot chocolate for lunch to warm us all up.

Avery slept through all the snow fun, but she did get some really cute pink boots to keep her toes warm...what girl doesn't love a new pair of boots??

8 comments:

Chereebee said...

how fun!!! You took AWESOME snow pics! I LOVE the one with Halle and Aidan on the sled together!
And I LOVE Avery's boots :)

Brooke said...

Very cute pictures! Aidan was just like Annie--she couldn't stop staring at the snow on her mittens and kept eating it! :) I like the snowman. Brandon and Jaden made one today too.

Natalie said...

So fun to watch kids play in the snow! My kids would be out there every day. They cannot get enough of the snow. I love the picture of Aidan looking at the snow on his glove. Such a cute little guy! And I have to say, I'm loving Avery's boots. Cute stuff!

Emilee said...

I love the snowman! I must say that I'm a bit jealous of all of your snow, but not of shoveling the walks. I wore sandals to church today- with a sweater of course.

Mary said...

Cute Julie. I also like the one of Aidan staring at the snow. I hope you gave Tucker a good white-washing!

Lindsay Kay said...

Oh, I do miss it. It will be so fun to play in it with the girls! Hopefully it stays around for a few more weeks! You have an adorable family! PS I also love Avery's boots!

kecia said...

i am glad Halle has a snowmaan to call her own now! i love the boots-Bree's wearing hers today and they have stayed on all day-it's great!

Woodbury Fam said...

Hey Julie I am back, and your kids are so cute in the snow