Sunday, December 2, 2007

Avery's Baby Blessing

Tucker blessed Avery today and gave her the sweetest blessing. Avery was so good during the blessing and just looked around at all the men in her life that love her so much. We had most of our family there but a few of them couldn't come. I felt bad that we weren't able to bless her last month when were were planning on doing it, but there wasn't much we could have done to prevent Halle from being in the hospital. We wanted to have our family over after but I had a primary meeting after that I couldn't miss. Later in the afternoon we went and had dinner at my mom and dad's with my sister and Grandma. We were able to get some pictures with my family but we might have to reenact the day with Tucker's family to get some pictures with them.

**PICTURE TIME**






Avery & my cute mom



My sister...and my dad trying to be funny by jumping in the picture.



Grandma Tutu and Avery!



Believe it or not this is the best family picture we got!



My parents with Avery!



Four Generations!





Sisters!



Just the girls!



My cute kids!



Avery was really happy to be out of her dress!



Halle wanted her own picture in front of the tree!



Aidan is sort of obsessed with looking at the newspaper ads...I wonder where he gets that from! :)



On the way home from my parents house we stopped at the Christmas Utah house. We usually go see this house a couple times during December and the kids love it. I always wonder what their neighbors think of all this!



It was such a nice day and I'm so grateful for our sweet Avery.

11 comments:

Emilee said...

What a special day it must have been! I'm always grateful for a worthy priesthood holding husband that can bless my children! Avery looks beautiful, as do you all.

Chereebee said...

oh sweet little Avery! She looks beautiful in her blessing dress!
I love the pic of your kids - definitely frame that one!
And you look BEAUTIFUL too - I love your dress :)

Mary said...

Congrats on the big day. You really do look darling in the pics. Glad this time the blessing could happen without a major hitch! I still can't get over how much Aidan and Scott are twins - Scott loves ads too. Also, I thought this was coincidental - we stopped by that Christmas house on the way from my mom's yesterday too - maybe we were there at the same time! Funny.

kecia said...

It was such a nice blessing! All these pictures are adorable! YOu looked so cute too in your new dress! My girls have been begging to go by that christmas house but we haven't made it yet.

Natalie said...

I'm so sad that I missed little Avery's special day. I was thinking about her lots. Let's definitely get some Dansie pictures with her sometime. Her dress is so pretty and your dress is super cute. I'm glad it was a nice day for you guys.

Mark said...

When we were at that house I saw someone taking a picture and I said to Mary "Why would anyone want to take a picture of that?" Mary's response was for a blog, I laughed to myself and thought how lame that would be.

Tucker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tucker said...

Mark, that's the same conversation that Julie and I had...I think that house is annoying, but the kids like it. If I was his neighbor, I'd be so mad. If you want to see a REAL Christmas Light display, drive by my house sometime (for those that have been, please, don't ruin the surprise they will behold!)

Oh, Julie, thanks for posting that picture of us that your 6"5' dad took of little ol' me slumped in a couch. For all you kids out there who don't understand composition, taking a photo from that high makes everyone look super skinny, try it this Christmas at your own home!

(end of Tucker's photo lesson of the day)

Oh and Mark, thanks for hi-jacking this thread, we were trying to be all spiritual. Leave it to you.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Sorry, my spiritual compass must be off...

Brooke said...

I'm glad Avery finally got her special day. :) What great pictures, I love her dress.