Sunday, December 16, 2007

Halle's Dance Recital

Well since none of my pictures turned out, I thought I'd just post the video instead. It turned out really good. Thanks Tucker!



It was quite the hectic morning. Getting up and out the door by 8:30AM was not a pleasant experience. I got everything ready the night before and still I was running around and pulling all 3 kids out of bed. In all the rush and madness of getting us all out the door, I left her ballet shoes at home and didn't realize it until we got there. Tucker saved the day and drove home and got back just in time for me to slip them on her feet as she was walking on stage. It was much more of a production than her previous dance recitals. There was 25 dance groups performing. Their class got to perform their dance twice because a couple girls got their just as they were going on stage and missed it. They loved getting on stage again.

Halle thought it was really cool that she got to wear makeup!



Sadie, Kyra, Halle, & Adrie (thanks for the picture, Mary!)



Halle with my parents before the show started! My dad missed the performance because he was parking our car so Tucker could run in with the dance shoes!! Thanks, Dad!



Getting ready to go out on stage!



Posing for a quick picture after their perfomance



Tucker's mom and dad always bring Halle flowers when she performs. She loves it!



Although it was quite the stressful morning, it all came together so well and it was totally worth it! She had such a good time. She loves taking dance with her friends.

6 comments:

Chereebee said...

way too cute!! Halle is such a performer!!!! I love the pic of her with your parents and the one of her right before going on stage - I just love her smile :)

Natalie said...

Halle's just the cutest little doll! I love that Gary and Judy bring her flowers. They never bring flowers to my boys' soccer games. ;) I can't wait for Cambrie to be a dancer like Halle!

Brooke said...

I loved it! The video is awesome. I see Halle inherited our graceful dance moves, Julie. She looks so great!

Cheryl said...

Julie J,
I can hardly believe this is you. You my or may not remember me from good old Jordan High... we use to have "good day mints" in the hallways. I ran across your blog randomly and when I saw your face I remembered you! You have such a beautiful family! I am so happy that things have worked out so wonderfully for you in life. Just wanted to say Hi and take a walk down memory lane.
Later,
Cheryl Williams-Tew

Mary said...

What a cute videa, good job Tucker. I'm glad Tucker got to be there, that was a little on the stressful side for a moment, eh? I'm going to miss you guys every Tues. We'll have to work something else out!

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness! Just the moment that every mother dreams of- her daughter's first Christmas dance recital. Sounds like your was memorable! Halle is a doll!