
On Saturday night we went to a Balloon Festival. I wish I'd had a better camera with me cause a lot of my pictures didn't turn out that great. They put up about 10 hot air balloons and then as it got dark they started glowing as they blew the hot flames inside. It looked so cool. The other great part about it was that we got to see Peter Brienholt perform. I haven't been to one of his concerts for a few years so it was a lot of fun to see him live again. (Brooke & Em, it brought back some fun memories!!) Halle and Aidan had a lot of fun dancing to the music and loved seeing the big balloons. Halle was a little disappointed that we didn't get to ride in them!
Halle & Aidan enjoying some ice cream. Aidan made such a mess!







It was really fun and I hope they do it again! It was a late night for the kids but well worth it!
Today I took a sick day! I started feeling really yucky yesterday afternoon and by early this morning I was throwing up! Halle & I were supposed to go to the dentist this morning so I had to cancel those appointments. Tucker took Halle & Aidan to my mom's for the day and I was able to just rest all day! Then Tucker came home, went to the grocery store, came home and made dinner for the kids, cleaned up the kitchen, and played with the kids before getting them ready for bed. I still don't feel great but hope that after a good nights sleep I'll be feeling normal again. We're leaving tomorrow for St. George so I better be feeling well otherwise it will be a very unpleasant drive! I'm going to bed now...
5 comments:
I hope you feel better. I was sad I didn't see you at G-ma Margetts today. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe Isaac and Aiden are the same age. We were laughing about the difference in their size. Have fun in St. George.
looks like the balloon festival was fun!! Cute pics!!!
Sorry that you're not feeling good - hopefully it was just a one day thing.
What a great hubby you have to just take over like that with the mommy duties!!!
When you get back from St. George we need to have Halle over to play!!
Have fun in St George!!
Sorry you're feeling sick. Hopefully you get feeling better soon. I'm jealous that you went to the balloon festival. I thought it sounded like lots of fun, but Ben wasn't feeling too hot, so we didn't do much of anything Saturday. Enjoy St. George!
ok you are such a nerd! i didn't tell you your face was fat because it is NOT!! you look darling! this looks like so much fun! where was it at? you guys always know where the fun things are going on! we will have to do more of this stuff together. have fun in st. george!
Julie, you always crack me up. . . even when you're sick!!
Post a Comment