Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love It.

One of my best friends (since elementary school) is a FABULOUSLY TALENTED photographer, Haylee bean photography. She has been doing it for a couple years now and has recently teamed up with a FABULOUSLY TALENTED videographer...Tucker! Here is a shoot they recently did...



I love how this one turned out. They're offering a super deal for the month of May. Go HERE for the details! I wish I could have one of these for our family...if only Tucker could be in 2 places at once! :)

4 comments:

kecia said...

WOW! So cute! I REALLY want one of these!

Michelle C said...

If only my family would look that happy and cute then I might actually do that. However, with my yelling and smacking them trying to get them to smile, it probably wouldn't be a great memory for any of us! Ha! That is so cute though.

HayleeBean said...

Thanks Julie!
Kecia, we WILL do one of these for sure :)
Michelle, your kids would smile because you wouldn't be smacking them, you'd be playing with them :)

Aly said...

Oh my gosh, I need to start saving up now! Your husband and friend are so talented.