Last weekend my sister and Travis invited us to go with them to a special event at the zoo for Governor Gary Herbert's birthday.
First things first...the train. The kids were so excited that our special wrist bands got us unlimited train and carousel rides.



Aidan spent the majority of the time plugging his nose. He couldn't wait to get outside of all the exhibits.




I promise they had fun...

The best way to keep track of this little girl... We brought a stroller but I think she rode in it for all of 5 minutes. Aidan and Halle got much more use out of it.













3 comments:
Looks like a great family activity without the HOT sun and the crowds.:) Couldn't ask for anything more. I'm also totally with Aidan on the whole smell thing - it's gross!
this looks like it turned out so fun! You got some great pics! Did you have tucker's camera? the family one at the end is REALLY cute! I also love the one of Aidan and Halle looking sooo thrilled!
Julie, this is absolutely adorable. I love all of the pictures, what a fun time!!! Gov. Herbert was lucky that you guys were able to attend his birthday bash, I'm sure it wouldn't have been the same without you. :)
Post a Comment