Aidan had his preschool graduation last week. It was so cute. I have loved his preschool this year and I know he has too. He misses it already. They had a short program of songs they learned all year and then the big friends introduced each of the kids and shared a few of their favorite memories from the year.

Adrie and Aidan waiting for things to start.
(It looks like the high school girls are praying but they're not!)

Beck, Adrie & Aidan

Emily, Emily and Aidan. He was NOT excited about being the spotlight in front of everyone. He wouldn't smile at all until he sat down.

Cute Miss Julie.

Aidan's "Favorite" big friend, Mary

The other Mary

Way to go, bud!
4 comments:
Julie does such a great job with them! The kids just love her! Way to go Aidan.
Smile or not, he looks adorable! Looks like such a fun preschool graduation!
I can't believe I have commented on this yet!! Anywho, that last picture is so darling! It seems like he loved preschool. How cute. (I also love the "no smile" picture - it's SO Scott too!)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Pretty much sitting here waiting for a new post from someone who's name starts with a "j" and ends with an "ulie" . . .
Post a Comment