Aidan started up soccer again a couple weeks ago. He pinky promised me that he'd play this year. He missed his first game because he was sick (the beginning of a week long stomach bug...UGH!). He was so excited to go to his game and he played most of the game only sitting out for a few minutes at the end. I was SO proud of him. Huge progress from last year. It does help that 4 of his little buddies from our ward are on his team.
Pep talk with the team
Aidan stopped about every 30 seconds to give me a thumbs up. It was so cute.
Love this one...running AND smiling. We never got this last year!
My two favorite guys.
His cheer section
Way proud of you, bud!
And if you're really bored, feel free to watch a short clip of Aidan in action, proof that he really did play...and fall! :)
The game was followed up with burgers & fries at Iceburg...
I kind of miss sitting at soccer games too. . . or maybe not. SO glad he's loving it this year. I love that picture of him running and smiling. Way to go Aidan!
4 comments:
Way to go Aiden!
Nothing like Iceberg after an intense game of soccer!
so glad to see he is so happy this year! What a cutie! I am sure it helps having little friends with him...I kindof miss sitting at the soccer games!
I kind of miss sitting at soccer games too. . . or maybe not.
SO glad he's loving it this year. I love that picture of him running and smiling. Way to go Aidan!
Post a Comment