The Sunday before Easter...
The Friday before Easter my mom had everyone over to her house to dye easter eggs. She had 4 dozen eggs ready to go.
The whole gang...
Lauren & Halle
Colby & Aidan
Avery was a disaster...as usual. She was covered in dye when she was done. Thankfully it all washed out.
I didn't take many pictures on Easter. We enjoyed having a relaxing day to spend as a family and watch Conference. Unfortunately Tucker was so sick all weekend and stayed in bed all day. The kids had fun finding their baskets in the morning and then I took the kids to my parent's house to watch the afternoon session and have lunch with everyone.











5 comments:
I LOVE the easter outfits! THey coordinate so well together! I am sure Avery was great fun coloring eggs! She cracks me up!
I think our little girls were cut from the same fabric.:) It must be a third child thing too. Thank heavens for washable dye and Grandmas that think of it too.
I love Avery! She and lucy are so much alike. Their easter outfits are adorable. And I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that Easter baskets can be filled with toys and not candy.
The outfits turned out so darling together! (And a great bargain to boot!! Nice job.) So fun to have cousins for your kids to do activities with.
Can't wait to see you tonight!!
Their outfits are darling. I love that coral-y pink on little girls. You look really great too! What a great looking bunch!
Post a Comment