Naborhood Bakery
We went on a fun tour of the Naborhood Bakery at Gardner Village. They showed us around the whole kitchen and we got to see some of the cool machines they have for slicing bread, making dough and the giant oven that bakes all their yummy treats.
Checking out the giant mixer.
A rare moment caught on camera!
The big oven.
Ending the tour with a yummy doughnut.
Avery carefully making her selection.
I think she licked off all the frosting and sprinkles and left the doughnut. Typical Avery.
Thankfully it was really nice weather that day so after we ate our treats, the kids went outside and got to just RUN!
Ryan, Avery, Aidan & Beck
Avery sat on this little bench and wanted me to take her picture, and just as I was about to take it Beck climbed up and put his arm around her. It was so cute!
Beck and Aidan teasing the ducks.
Avery and Kate
Good buds!
Fire Station 83
Last week we went to the new Fire Station that is near our house and got a full tour of the place. The fire engine was most impressive (50 ft long.). The kids loved climbing up inside and looking around. The each got their own firemans hat too. The fieldtrip was cut a little short when their alarm rang and they had to rush off with us all still standing around. It was pretty funny.
Some of the kids looking inside. Avery got up there with all the boys to check it out but was too afraid to get inside.
Aidan, Rizor and Beck
Attempting to get a picture of all the kids...not very successful. I think we had about 20 kids and 12 or 13 moms. It was lots of fun.
Thanks for planning it all, DeDee!!


















6 comments:
What a FUN idea! Such cute kids and pictures!
Looks like so much fun! I keep missing them. DeDee always plans such great things.
I love the picture of Aiden and Avery hugging! So cute!! I wish we could have been at the bakery one too! It looks so fun! Glad we got to go the fire station though!
You and your neighbors always do the funnest activities! I'm jealous. Avery and Aidan remind me so much of Scott and Jane sometimes - it's crazy. Fun to see what's going on in your life! XOXO
I love the idea of fieldtrips with your neighbors and the kiddos. Super cute pictures!
Fun times around your place... as always!
Post a Comment