Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Avery...

I just cleared a bunch of pictures off my camera and realized there are several of Avery that are pretty funny. Thought I'd post a few...

This is her latest silly face.  She also cracks herself up doing it.

Without fail, she always finds a blue sucker at my mom's house.  She has candy radar.


Just for no reason she did this one day when I got the camera out.

But she can be pretty cute when she wants to!


and she got her hair cut again. She likes it. I think she's cute, too!


The joys of a 2 year old!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so very adorable. My favorite is the first pic. I also like your new blog "do". Lookin' good!

kecia said...

the first pic is hilarious! She totally reminds me of Aiden in that one. I LOVE her new do! It is so cute on her!

Mary said...

She is such a cutie. The first is my favorite picture too! Her haircut is darling.

I too love the new blog look! Fabulous.

Ash said...

I love all the different expressions! She is so cute and getting so big!

Natalie said...

I love that picture of her snuggled in with your dad. She's one of my favorite little people! How I love her!