One of my favorites so far! Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Tucker!
Julie, I would love to send you an invite.....I need your email :) Your kids are stinkin' cute. 3??? Each of them are so a-dorable and have their own look.
Totally loved it! Halle & Aiden were my favorite part, and when Bree ran to Kecia. So cute! Great job Tucker.
Wow! Everyone I know is a movie star! I love the video. It turned out awesome, but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less. Tell Tucker I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
One of my favorites so far! Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Tucker!
Julie, I would love to send you an invite.....I need your email :) Your kids are stinkin' cute. 3??? Each of them are so a-dorable and have their own look.
Totally loved it! Halle & Aiden were my favorite part, and when Bree ran to Kecia. So cute! Great job Tucker.
Wow! Everyone I know is a movie star! I love the video. It turned out awesome, but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less. Tell Tucker I love it.
Post a Comment