It's hard to believe that I have a seven year old. CRAZY! Some days I feel like I've been a mom FOREVER, but then I think back to the day Halle was born and it seems like yesterday!
What a sweet baby she was.

She reminds me often that she's growing up and getting big. I remind her that I'd like her to please stop doing that. So far that's not working.
I went to her school and to have lunch with her. She was VERY surprised! All the kids in the cafeteria sang Happy Birthday to her and I brought a little treat for the kids in her class.

She requested Chicken Pillows for dinner, her favorite!

We sang Happy Birthday and she blew out this one BIG candle cause I'd used all the other candles at her birthday party.
She opened presents....
She had no idea what this was, but I assured her she'd love Punky Power! We watched the first of 8 episodes and she thought it was hilarious. What memories!
She LOVED her iDOG. That's all she kept asking for. It's pretty cute. The closest to any sort of pet we'll ever have!
And she was WAY surprised to open this...
(thanks to an obsession with perimeter shopping at Target!)
An hour later, Tucker had it put together and she took it for a few spins around the house and even down the drive way.
Then we went with Grandpa Dave & Grandma Marianne to Letherby's for banana splits, her choice!

Aidan and Avery were just as excited to celebrate as she was.

We loved celebrating Halle's DAY. Love you, Hal!

We had a fun birthday party over the weekend with some of her friends and celebrated with my family on Sunday. (she wasn't too thrilled about sharing her birthday celebration with a football game.) I'll post about those later....just pacing myself.

We sang Happy Birthday and she blew out this one BIG candle cause I'd used all the other candles at her birthday party.

She opened presents....
She had no idea what this was, but I assured her she'd love Punky Power! We watched the first of 8 episodes and she thought it was hilarious. What memories!
She LOVED her iDOG. That's all she kept asking for. It's pretty cute. The closest to any sort of pet we'll ever have!And she was WAY surprised to open this...
(thanks to an obsession with perimeter shopping at Target!)
An hour later, Tucker had it put together and she took it for a few spins around the house and even down the drive way.Then we went with Grandpa Dave & Grandma Marianne to Letherby's for banana splits, her choice!

Aidan and Avery were just as excited to celebrate as she was.

We loved celebrating Halle's DAY. Love you, Hal!

We had a fun birthday party over the weekend with some of her friends and celebrated with my family on Sunday. (she wasn't too thrilled about sharing her birthday celebration with a football game.) I'll post about those later....just pacing myself.

7 comments:
she looks SO darling in that first picture-well in all of them! She looks SO happy about everything! My kids are really obsessed with punky brewster since I gave it to them...it is so funny! Glad we could make her happy with our target lurking!
What a fun birthday!! That scooter rocks. I wish you were my Mom on my birthday. :)
Happy birthday Halle!!!! Can't believe she is that old!! LOVE the first pic of her - she is such a beauty!!! I bought Bailee punky brewster dvd too - and she is OBSESSED with it - ha!!
Cute, cute Halle!! So glad she had a fabulous birthday! She does look so darling and so grown up. Why DO they keep doing this to us?!?
I just hope she doesn't decide she needs a handcart for a bed now . . . :) Punky Power!!
or hides in a fridge when playing hide and seek and almost dies...poor cherrie.
She is so big! I agree the whole growing thing should slow down! I totally love that you got her Punky Brewster! How awesome is that!
Happy birthday sweet Halle! I can't believe you're 7! Where did my little chubby-cheeked niece go? You're growing up into this darling, beautiful little girl and I love you so much.
Post a Comment