I also have a broken camera which means I don't have much to show for the things that we have done. I guess I'll try to recap a little bit.
October sort of seems like a big blur to me. How is it already November next week?? We had a school auction at the beginning of the month that was really fun, but lots of work to get ready for and it went really well. Then there was the Stake Primary Training meeting to prepare for, it also went well but so glad to have it behind us. Then Red Ribbon Week was last week. It helped that we had two really fun assembly's already planned so I didn't have too much preparation. It was a fun week and I had lots of help, but I'm also glad its over.
We did find some time to drive up Immigration Canyon and take some pictures of the fall leaves. The kids loved it and it was nice to be out one last time before the dreaded winter locks us up in our home. Halle needed a family picture for school so Tucker brought his tripod and we snapped a few pictures.




It was so pretty and quiet. It was like we were in our own little forest. I loved it!We also managed to go pick out some pumpkins, still haven't carved them yet, but we do have them sitting on our porch.





Of course the one picture I take turns out blurry...amature!My brothers two boys (that are Aidan and Avery's age) slept over one night last week so I decided to take them all to Gardner Village to see the witches. Brooke and her kids joined us to make it all the more fun. It was cold and windy, but they loved it. The first thing Halle said when we got there was, "Please can you not take any pictures?" Lucky for her I have a broken camera so we just enjoyed walking around without trying to pose 7 children at each and every witch.
We finally narrowed down the Halloween costumes. I couldn't get myself or my children to commit to any one costume until about 2 days ago. We had a Halloween party last night and they all finally came together. Batman, Cinderella and a cowgirl...you can guess who will be who! Looking forward to a fun festive week. Aidan gets to dress up tomorrow for preschool and trick or treat to some of the classes, Halle's parade and class party are Thursday. More Halloween parties on Thursday and Friday and with Halloween on Saturday I think we'll just get in enough wearing of the costumes to make the stress of it all worth it! Guess I better go buy some candy.
P.S. Oh, and for a good Halloween laugh, go here and read about the adventures of Hobo Girl! :)
P.S. Oh, and for a good Halloween laugh, go here and read about the adventures of Hobo Girl! :)


7 comments:
I feel the same way about blogging as you know. But I do always look forward to new posts from you!! These pics in the leaves are adorable!!! I LOVE the family one, hooray for tripods! :) I'm glad that you enjoyed the infamous hobo Halloween photo. It's always good for a chuckle or two. :) :) :)
I read Brooke's story! Love the picture! You are such a cute Wonder Woman! I love Halloween! Your family pictures are great, love fall and the colored leaves.
Welcome back! I've been wondering how you were doing... And now I know that you are one busy PTA-lovin', Primary-goin' mama!! Your pictures in the leaves make me happy. I heart fall!
Okay...I haven't even BOUGHT our pumpkins yet, haven't finished J's costume, didn't get our fall family pics (which I usually do every year), or taken my kids to Gardner Village. I'm not even in the PTA. I know how you feel, but hopefully you will feel better knowing you are lightyears ahead of me! You're AMAZING!
P.S. Your kids are beautiful. Love the pictures!
Great family pictures! You've got the cutest family. You've been a busy woman. With all your school involvement and church stuff, it's no wonder your blog's been on hold. I'm always glad when you blog though. It's a good way to keep up with you guys.
Holy CUTEST pictures! I love one of you and Tucker - and the one of your kids taking a stroll with their sticks. So dang cute!
So glad to get the update from you, and also glad you got a couple big things checked off your list the last couple of weeks! You ARE wonder woman. Loves!
That was a great post Julie. Don't worry about entertaining, just remember that it's family history. You're putting it down for YOU, and us other who like to read it. :) Those are some great pictures. You have some really cute kiddos!
Post a Comment