I am INCREDIBLY behind in the blogging world, but I wanted to post this first. This is Tucker's most recent Mormon Message...staring my cute {SINGLE} little brother. I LOVE it! Hope you do, too!
I've watched this one several times, since Tucker posted in on FB last week. I LOVE it. I just love Pres. Eyring. So perfect for me right now. I meant to ask you to about your brother in it - how cool! PS What's your week like this week or next? GNO??? Let's do it!!
5 comments:
this was awesome! What a great message to remind us all!
One of my favorites so far! Just what I needed these days!!!
That is great. Tucker is so talented!
Love it!!
I've watched this one several times, since Tucker posted in on FB last week. I LOVE it. I just love Pres. Eyring. So perfect for me right now. I meant to ask you to about your brother in it - how cool!
PS What's your week like this week or next? GNO??? Let's do it!!
Post a Comment