Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Making an effort

I'm so behind on blogging again. How I hate that. How was I ever a consistent blogger? Sadly I've sat down several times to blog but realize that I left my camera ALL THE WAY upstairs. Ugh. I couldn't possibly make the trip up 2 flights of stairs and then back again. So it doesn't happen. Even now its not with me and blogger is telling me "image uploads will be disabled for 2 hours" so there's REALLY no point in going to all the effort.

In the last month we've celebrated Avery's 3rd Birthday, sent Aidan back to preschool, started dance and soccer, celebrated mine and Tucker's 10th wedding anniversary, taken several trips to the ER with Tucker (poor guy has bad luck with kidney stones), visited Gardner Village to see the witches and enjoyed this BEAUTIFUL fall weather. (Can't it just stay for another month....or four??) Maybe one day I'll post a couple pictures of said events, we'll see.

I'm sure I'll have more to say at a later date. It might even be interesting. That's all!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

I thought that was a pretty good update myself... and when did Avery turn 3? How did that happen? xoxo

kecia said...

I about fell off my chair when I saw a new post from you! Good work....baby steps....you will make it back to us, I know you will!

Woodbury Fam said...

hey, I've been pregnant before. I don't blame you for not wanting to walk up the stairs! but I was happy to see that new post. We all miss the blogging you.

Brooke said...

Good work. I'm just starting to join the bandwagon of blogging once again. Baby steps indeed. xo

Mary said...

I give you a definite "A" for effort! So glad to hear at least a snippet of what's going on in your life.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Loves.

DeDee said...

woohoo! You're back!