Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Half Way There

This is what we got to see today! Oh how it never gets old. And guess what??
IT'S A GIRL!


We took Halle with us and she was so excited. Halle and Aidan were really hoping for a boy, Avery only wanted a girl. So far the consensus has been..."Poor Aidan!" He was really hoping for a brother to play star wars and legos with, but he doesn't know any different than being surrounded by girls. This sweet baby girl will be joining our family in March, and although it's not the best timing for our family, we couldn't be more excited. We know better than to think we can plan these things!

11 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Congratulations babe!!! I had no idea! So happy for you!

Emilee said...

YEA!!! How exciting for you family!

Heidi Berry said...

Congrats Julie! What great news! We are also having a baby in March- I'm due on the 12th. We have our ultrasound on Thursday, but we haven't decided if we are going to find out what we are having or not. This has made me think I need to find out! I don't think I can wait. I'm so happy for you. :)

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so so exciting!! :)

Woodbury Fam said...

Congrats! THat is so exciting! Aidan is a good brother to his sisters he will be fine.

Ash said...

How fun! Another little girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wondered if you could be pregnant when you took a leave of absence from blogging! I am so happy for you! Let's get together soon!

Lindsey said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congrats!

Terry Family said...

#4--wow!! I didn't even know! That's exciting!

Rebecca said...

Hooray for girls!! Congrats Julie!!

Todd and Lisa said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope everything is going well for you and your family. We'll have to talk soon---we miss you guys!