I had to post about Aidan starting his new preschool. He looks so grown up in these pictures.


You wouldn't know it by looking at this picture but just after this was taken there were MANY tears shed. He started preschool not knowing any of the kids in his class and for this little guy who is so shy it was a rough first day. I walked out crying just as hard as he was. Glad we both made it through that first day.

He also played fall soccer this year with his buddy Jonah. He LOVES it and made several goals during this season.


Avery started dance this fall also. She takes ballet and Halle takes Jazz. There are about 5 little girls in our ward that take together but they're are 13 in her class. She loves it.


5 comments:
I could die for your youngest girls hair! So so cute!
I've missed your updates. Cute pics! Aidan does look more grown-up! I'll miss you at the Thanksgiving festivities this year. xoxo
Yahoo! A new post! Loved seeing the pics. Aidan and Avery remind me so much of J&S together. So sad about the first day of preschool - at least he looks happy in the picture! And, I love Avery's hair like that. It is so cute!
There's almost nothing I love more than a girl in a tutu.
I'm so glad you posted some more pics---your kids are so cute. Poor Aidan. I'm lucky I haven't had any kids cry yet when starting school because I would be bawling along with them, too. Avery is so cute in her ballet outfit. And I love her hair! I hope everything's going well and that you're feeling good!
Post a Comment