Aidan finally got to start preschool last week. He's been so excited about it all summer, saying he can't wait to go to "preskoo". I signed him up with several kids in our neighborhood and the teacher is a cute lady in our ward.

All ready to go.


All smiles. So glad there were no tears!

His cute teacher, Miss Julie. He loves her!

Aidan, Adrie & Mercedes


His carpool buddies

Saying goodbye to Avery

Luckily Adrie held his hand for the first little bit. Everyone kept asking them if they were brother and sister and finally Aidan said, "For the last time, we are just friends!" So funny. They are good buddies and Aidan loves being in preschool with her.

These 3 munchkins wanted to stay and play also. We had to drag them all out.

Then a few of us moms went and had breakfast at Einsteins while we waited for preschool to get out.
When I picked him up he said, "How come my school is so short and Halle's is so long?" One day he'll wish for a shorter day. I'm so excited for him go to preschool this year. It will be so good for his shy little personality.
7 comments:
WOW! Aidan in preskoo!
I'm so glad all went well! Aidan is such a cute little guy. Don't you just love that he has his own "thing" now? Hooray!
And, you'll love hanging out w/just Avery while he's there - that was my very favorite thing with Jane last year (pre-baby!).
I love those first two pictures! He looks so cute and so excited! I am glad him and Adrie can go together-they are so cute together lately!
So very cute. It's kind of weird to think that we were doing this with Brandon and Halle 3 whole years ago...and now Annie and Aidan are big preschoolers....crazy!
He looks so handsome with his backpack and his cute outfit. He's lucky to have friends at preschool. That always makes it easier.
He is so adorable! I wish Ben was a little younger so he could join in the fun... and for other reasons too.
What a cute little boy! Seriously keep blogging, I love looking at your blog!!!
Post a Comment