We ended up at a park that we hadn't been to before and discovered a small splash park. How long have I been missing out on this fun feature?? We ate dinner and after the kids played on the playground for a few minutes they ventured over to the water. It only took Aidan about 2 seconds before he was soaked from head to toe. Halle was a little more cautious because I told her she still had to ride her bike home regardless of how wet she was. She still played, but stayed pretty dry for the most part. Avery just watched them and laughed...smart girl. Next time we'll go more prepared with swimsuits and towels.





4 comments:
Julie, you are just such a fun mom! You guys are always finding fun in every day!
I've been searching for a good bike trailer--how do you like yours?
Liz O.
Looks like a blast!!
where the heck is that park? Mary loves to play in splash pad things.
Fun fun! Yeah, where is that park?? You know I love splash pads! Actually I just like them because my kids can get wet and I don't have to!
Post a Comment