We started our 4th of July at the Murray Parade. Tucker's parents always get there early enough to save us all a good spot and this year they even put up a canopy for shade. The weather was very pleasant this year.
Avery LOVED having candy thrown to her! I'm sure she ate her weight in taffy! As soon as the parade was over we drove up to Kamas to spend the day at our families cabin. My whole family was there and we had a lot of fun. We hadn't been up for there for a couple of years and my kids were really excited. We bought them fishing poles so they go fishing in the river right behind the cabin.

We also got the canoe out and headed down to the pond.
My sister and I took our almost 90 year old grandma out for a spin around the pond.Just after my grandma got out, my brother jumped in and tried to dump my sister and I in the pond. We were laughing so hard that we all almost fell in.
Avery loved throwing rocks in the pond, but had no fear and almost fell in several times.
I felt much better having her strapped in on my back.
We had such a great time up there with the family and can't believe we don't go up there more often. I love the view up there!We ate dinner up there and then headed back down the mountain so we could see the fireworks.
We went to Tucker's mom and dad's house where they have an incredible view of the fireworks from their back yard. It was perfect. We did some sparklers and pop its and a few of our own fireworks while we waited for the BIG firework display!




















Watching the fireworks that Uncle Ben brought.
5 comments:
SOOOOOO fun!! I love so much about the things you choose to be (Michael Scott, The Office).
I'm almost weeping about the cabin pics, I want to be there so badly right now! :) So fun. I am loving the Barbie fishing pole, I did not know that Barbie ventured out to the lake that often to require her own brand of fishing pole. Ya learn something new every day. :) And the canoe, and the teeter totter...that's it, I'm driving up there right now. This is the longest comment. I just have so much to say about this post.
I love it. That is all. And you'll want to check out my most recent post--a recipe you can't live without. I'm telling you the truth. ;)
So Fun! We enjoyed the beautiful and cool weather in Cedar City, Ut on the 4th. I love Utah in July!
Such cute pics! I loved seeing Mrs. Johnson :).
--Jenny Roper
What a fun day! I love the pic of Halle and grandma!
I will have you know I helped build that float. I gave about 45 minutes of my time.
What a fun/busy 4th! I loved seeing all the pics. And, your favorite float was our stake's! They worked so hard on it - it's great isn't it!? Miss you!
Post a Comment