This morning we headed down to Thanksgiving Point to visit the Discovery Gardens. Every Tuesday in August is 2 buck Tuesday. What a deal. I didn't anticipate the crowds of people, but it was still a lot of fun. The kids loved playing in the water around the Noah's Ark. It was a little nerve racking trying to keep track of my kids amongst the others but thankfully they're really good about staying together and close by. We walked around and they played in the mazes and the caves and they really liked the light house. We met a bunch of friends from our ward there and they had a great time playing with their friends. If you get a chance this month...its well worth the $2 and then some. I wish we would have had more time to see the rest of it, I had no idea there was so much to see.
(As luck would have it, I found my camera minutes before walking out the door, so there are lots of pictures. I was making up for lost time!)



The stroller brigade (Avery, Alex, Bree & Lucy). They all look so thrilled to be there! :)
Adrie, Emma, Halle & Aidan
The lighthouse...Aidan climbed up the ladder inside and was too afraid to go back down, so I had to squeeze myself in through all the little kids and climb up to get him. It is definitely not built for adults.

(Not sure who the girl next to Halle is...didn't really notice her when I was taking the picture!)



Aidan & BenAnd this last picture (for you, Mary) is just to remind me that going ANYWHERE with 3 kids is never without its DRAMA!!

Missed you, Linds! :)
9 comments:
I am impressed you already have this done! That was a fun outing-although packed and crazy it was fun! I am really going to miss having Kyra with us at these outings in a few weeks! Love the drama picture of Aiden!
I LOVE how kid friendly Utah is! That sounds like a perfect outing for a Tuesday! Glad you found your camera.
How come you didn't miss me?? That looks like a great place! Although I'm not sure I'm sad about missing out yesterday with all the crowds! Promise you'll go with me another day? I think I'd gladly pay full price for less people! Looks like the kids had a ton of fun. And, I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones that throw a good tantrum!
Sorry I missed it! I think we're going to do the $2 for the dino museum...let me know if you're interested.
We've never been there - but it looks like it was lots of fun!
You are seriously such a cute mom - always doing fun things with your kiddos!
I love that last picture of Aidan - it's good to know my kids aren't the only ones who have little melt downs :)
I didn't even know about this place and I've been to Thankgiving Point lots! I'll have to take my kids there for sure. I love the pictures. I'm glad you found your camera.
That is cute you missed Linda. I didn't know you had that nickname for her - Linds.
You are so on the ball to have this posted all ready! It was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting me.
Looks like your kids had so much fun! And I love that last picture---reminds me of Kai......
Post a Comment