Halle turned EIGHT on February 11th. We didn't plan a big friend party this year because she would be getting baptized a few weeks later and we'd be celebrating with family and friends then.

SO grown up!

I went and had lunch with her at school...(looking SO pregnant, ugh!)

Tucker brought her a flower...

She wanted to go to dinner with our family and her grandparents. Grandma Judy and Grandpa Gary were out of town so just my parents joined us. She picked Chili's for dinner.

Grandma and Grandpa gave her this cute new scripture bag for her new scriptures.


She wanted an icecream cake from Coldstone...its was yummy!

We love you Hal!! Thanks for being the best big sister ever. I love being your mom!
2 comments:
Aw, we love Halle!!! I can't believe our babies are 8! xoxoxo
She is beautiful - she looks older than an 8 year old. She looks like a sweet girl!
Post a Comment